I think March was the hardest month so far this year. January and February were pretty easy because I was busy with the dance team. But March had its challenges.
- I started the month off strong with Motivation and a delicious breakfast/snack idea.
- I filled a request for a workout that can be done without neighbors knowing what you’re up to!
- Growth is always an interesting thing to examine, so I shared how many friends are reaching the blog.
- Photography is not my strength, but I’m really proud of my photos in this post.
- Ironman Distance is no joke! I’m humbled by the idea that people complete this in one day, I didn’t make it in a month!
April brings a half marathon (ughh…crap) and my birthday! Which I have no idea what I’m going to do for it.
How was March for you? Do you have big plans for Easter?