Happy May Day! Thank you to those of you who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday! For those of you who didn’t know, no worries! I’m awful about remembering birthdays, so I don’t hold it against people when they miss mine.
As usual, here’s a few things I accomplished in April that I’m particularly proud of and want to make sure you didn’t miss!
- Started the Yogatta Try This! Series. I could have probably fit everything into 4 posts, but 6 worked so well for the Swim Sessions I decided to go for it!
- I became Self Hosted, and had my first sponsored post.
- My brain still has too many tabs open, but that’s a recurring issue that I try my best to manage.
- I rocked the Run For the Lakes half marathon, without training. Do not do this. My body is very mad at me.
- I turned 26, and celebrated by taking a “naked face selfie” which I tagged in instagram as #nomake #nofilter #noproblem.