Yesterday I tried Pho for the first time…I’ve heard it mentioned in other blog posts, I’ve seen a photo or two. I knew it was some kind of broth based noodle soup, but I didn’t know what made it special.
- Sriracha or Hoisin? The waitress asked me when I ordered, I said Sriracha, but wish I had said both. I loved the extra spice from the Sriracha, but I’m also a fan of Hoisin.
- Jalapeños, bean sprouts, lime wedge, and thai basil. (I added a little bit of each as I ate).
- The spoon provided is strangely shaped, am I supposed to use chopsticks for the beef and noodles?
- What are those meatball looking things?
- Does this have a lot of sodium?
Taste: B – I have no idea if this is the typical recipe, but I thought it was pretty good.
Overall….I would maybe order it again. The broth filled me up, but I would still choose sushi or pad thai before PHO, unless I was recovering from a sickness, then I’d order Pho for sure!