June is here!! And while the official start of Summer isn’t…Minnesota has other plans. I’m a little worried about this summer as a lot of my weekends are already planned, but there are a few things I know I want to do.
- Outdoor Live Music – this might be the state fair, it might not.
- St. Paul Saints Game – I went once last year, but need to go again!
- Bike! I’m not sure where, but somewhere. Once a week would be lovely, but didn’t happen last year when I tried.
- Swim! I soaked my wetsuit over the weekend, there’s no reason why I can’t jump in a few times.
- Run…a post to come soon about my plan for Grandma’s Half, we shall see what other races I attempt this summer/fall.
- Pizza Farm. Its been a goal for a few years, it really needs to happen.
- Milk Jam – Its shameful, I haven’t been there yet.
- Como Zoo – its been a few years, I need to get back!
- Plan a trip – I’ve got lots of places I want to go. California, New Orleans, Nashville, I just need to schedule it!
- Finish my MBA – ahhh yes. By the end of August I will be done with all of the homework.
What are your plans for the summer?