I am 100% stealing these questions from Cait Flanders, but really love the idea of recapping the year and thinking ahead into 2018.
1. What makes this year unforgettable?
Completing the St. Kates MBA program with a 4.0.
2. What did you enjoy doing this year?
Traveling! My weekend in Denver inspired me to plan weekend trips for January and March, and May! And I’m not done planning yet!
3. What/who is the one thing/person you’re grateful for?
My family. While they may drive me crazy, they also will support me as I try to figure out what fits best in my life.
4. What’s your biggest win this year?
Traveling to Denver to visit friends. I didn’t wait for others to initiate the trip, I set it in motion and had a great combination of hiking, breweries, restaurants, and good conversation. What more could a girl ask for?
5. What did you read/watch/listen to that made the most impact this year?
La La Land is my favorite movie of 2017. Sure I technically first saw it in 2016, but the music and the story is just my style.
6. What did you worry about most and how did it turn out?
Oh I like to worry about everything. It all turns out “okay”. I am still here, I am still doing my best, and all I can do is hope that 2018 brings a little more happiness.
7. What was your biggest regret and why?
I was never able to have a final conversation with someone. Instead I have to hope that there are no ill feelings.
8. What’s one thing that you changed about yourself?
I allowed myself to join the expensive gym and get regular massages. It makes my budget tighter, but I feel better.
9. What surprised you the most this year?
My stubbornness means that I don’t give up. I will keep trying no matter how hard the road gets.
10. If you could go back to last January 1, what suggestions would you give your past self?
Good things take time. While this year didn’t bring the things you desire, you are working towards those things every day.